(To keep getting 8 Good Things, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts.)
Here is this week’s 8 Good Things. This is my year-long weekly gift containing everything from articles to books to quotes to videos that are meant to be helpful, inspirational, aspirational, and informational. Please make sure to scroll all the way down to see our upcoming Sojourn Events!
1) Happy Easter! Thirteen traditional Easter foods from around the world. This one is from Greece, Tsoureki. It has always been a holiday favorite. It’s not Easter unless there is mom’s bread 🙂 Read more.
Los Angeles, Tuesday, April 18th. I am leading an evening Prayer of the Heart Meditation session, 7:30-9 pm at the Huffington Center. These sessions are held every two weeks when I am in LA. We start with a topic discussion, followed by a guided meditation. This session’s topic: “Gratitude During Challenging Times”. Details: Picture Happiness Facebook Page.
Malibu, Saturday, April 29th. Join us for our first Sojourn Explorers’ fundraising hike! Malibu State Creek State Park, 8:30 am – 12 pm. All donations will go to Stand Up To Cancer. Minimum $10 payable through our Crowdrise page | Meet-up details here.
Bali, August 1st – 7th.
According to the American Institute of Stress, 80% of professionals are stressed out. Wondering where the remaining 20% are? They lead the pack! A relaxed mind is a productive mind! These outliers understand the importance of a quality retreat away from the stress of daily life; it’s what gives them leverage in the ever competitive world.
Avoid burnout! Join me for my Happiness and the Art of Life Balance Retreat at the award-winning Floating Leaf.
Step away from the stressors around you today by signing up for the ultimate 7 day retreat. It was created with your optimal health and happiness in mind. SPECIAL OFFER: Bring along a friend to earn yourselves a discount of $400 each! Details: Picture Happiness.
Argentina, December 18th – January 6th.Mt. Aconcagua (22,841 ft.), the second highest mountain in the world. This climb is in support of the Green Beret Foundation, led by world-class climbing guides, Willie and Damien Benegas. “We could not be more proud to be working with this great organization, looking forward to sharing this upcoming Aconcagua trip with you all.” Details: Sojourn Explorers Aconcagua.